The 3D printers allow you to create any object, using various types of materials. The possibilities offered by these new devices have been harnessed in medicine. A group of scientists at the Feinstein Institute for Medical Research used a Maker Bot Replicator 2X to produce cartilage destined to the repair or replacement of the trachea.
The damage to the trachea can be caused by tumors, blunt trauma, intubation, and other injuries there are at least two customary techniques to repair a damaged trachea but not guarantee maximum reliability because of the shape and the delicacy of the duct that carries air to the lungs. Using a filament biodegradable material derived from cornstarch scientists at the investigate center in California has created a support which have grown cells of the cartilage of the trachea. Continue reading →
The universe of smart home is growing fast and, according to various analysts, the market will peak next biennium computer. Yet consumers still do not seem to be properly informed on the vehicle, as confused about what smart home represents. In addition, this is reflected on the demand and the market itself: users chase the home security, forgetting but of energy efficiency.
The devices dedicated to smart home tangible manifestation of that ‘”Internet of things” of which we often speak, can cover many dissimilar areas of domestic life. From entertainment to fitness, through the desires in the kitchen, there is no device present or future that can not satisfy the imagination. Yet the battlefields and development seem to be only two that the safety of the dwelling, the leitmotif of many families and that of energy saving.
A study conducted by the Department of Energy US reveals how, within the smart home, the scope of the more promising is that of savings. With a home smart enough, apparently you can reduce costs in the bill by 10-20%, with a daily consumption of energy 17-40% less power without sacrificing the preferred device or an appliance. Still, at least within the confines stars and stripes, not the ability to save to guide consumers. Continue reading →
Today, Gmail is by far one of the most popular and widely used e-mail services. The pleasing and easy to navigate design and structure and interface makes it a very user friendly e-mail service. It an undeniable fact that today people are becoming more and more dependent on e-mail for communication; this is especially true in the business organizations. Since the e-mails act as a physical evidence of the communication it is considered as safe and secure. But just any technology, Gmail too can sometimes cause problems especially while you try to signing into your account and the Gmail inbox just refuses to open. The situation can become very frustrating especially if you have some important e-mail to be addressed. Sometimes, while you try to log into your Gmail account, the browser will get stuck on an intermediate screen that says ‘loading’ and the screen remains the same for a long time even after you refresh the screen. Another common problem that you may face while logging into your Gmail account is the service says, ‘oops the system was unable to perform your operation, please try again in a few seconds.’ In such situation it becomes impossible for the users to access their Gmail account. If you have faced any such issues, try the simple tips mentioned below to resolve the problem:
• If your Gmail screen says loading, press Ctrl + F5 button, your inbox will load faster and you wouldn’t have to wait for long until the inbox screen appears automatically
• No matter, if you are using Internet Explorer, Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox or any other browser, it is important to clean the browser cookies, cache and temporary files regularly. This would not only resolve the Gmail Sign issues but also make your system work faster.
• If you have typed www.gmail.com on the browser and the Gmail screen doesn’t appear, try https://mail.google.com/mail. This is a secure URL and it would more often than not resolve your Gmail sign in problem.
• Sometimes, the browser may crash down as it tries to open Gmail inbox. This is a common problem and can be resolved quickly. Just open your Gmail inbox in standard HTML format by typing http://mail.google.com/mail/h/ and then switch to the standard mode once the Gmail inbox page loads.
• If you don’t like the various ads popping out on your Gmail screen that hinder your work, you can easily get rid of this by trying to log into the mobile version of Gmail. Just type, http://m.gmail.com on your browser and you can access the mobile version of Gmail on your computer. The mobile version of by default opens up in IE so it is better to use Opera or Firefox.
• If you have set a default browser on your computer, you may face problems while signing into your Gmail account if Gmail doesn’t support your default browser. You can bypass the default browser setting by typing http://mail.google.com/gmail?noheckbrowser
• If none of the above tips worked for you, contact the Gmail support system. The executive may ask you about the problem or the error message you are getting and they would provide you the correct solution.
HP has announced six new devices, five tablets and a hybrid 2-in-1, for business users. The most interesting of the lot are the HP Slate Pro 12 and Pro HP Slate 8 together based on Android 4.4 KitKat. Other new entries are HP Pro Tablet 10 EE (Windows 8.1), HP Slate Pro 10 EE (Android 4.4 KitKat), HP Pro Tablet 408 G1 (Windows 8.1) and x2 HP Elite 1011 G1 (Windows 8.1). The five tablets are by now on sale in the US, while the 2-in-1 will be obtainable later this month.
Looking at the two HP Slate will become aware of a clear resemblance to the HTC One. The shape of the frame, the colors, and the presence of the two front speakers are in fact famous features to users who bought smartphones Taiwanese company. The Slate Pro 12 has a 12.3-inch screen with resolution of 1600 × 1200 pixels and integrates a quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 at 2.3 GHz, 2 GB of RAM and 32 GB of flash memory. The Slate Pro 8 , however, has a 7.9-inch display (2048 × 1536 pixels) protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 4 and is also offered in 16 GB version. Continue reading →
Sales under expectations of Galaxy S5 and contraction that has registered Samsung throughout 2014 would have pushed the South Korean to transform home note it is most winning range. It seems that the Samsung Galaxy S6 will be a smartphone unique and different, because in development from scratch, with a completely new vision. A turning point in many respects, partly out of necessity partly to put to use the research gained in the meantime the debut in stores could take place already in the first quarter of 2015, but the many rumors have already suggested a complete list of skin and functionality that should have.
Samsung calls Project Zero
Entries on Samsung Galaxy S6 indicate that changes and innovations for the occasion could be relevant even in design. The manufacturer would call internally Project Zero, a name that seems to confirm how the upcoming Galaxy S will represent a new beginning for the company. The greater demands are placed on the design, which must be substantially different from the predecessor. Continue reading →
Hello friends today we will discuss about Bolt light bulb. Misfit at CES 2015 in Las Vegas announced Bolt a light bulb intelligent LED that can be controlled from side to side the application for iOS and Android smartphones Misfit home. The bulb, which goes directly compete with like crop like Philips Hue, can create millions of color combinations, offering unique lighting. Furthermore, Bolt mimics even the sun, because through the App you can make dedicated lighting that goes to simulate situations such as for example the sunset or sunrise.
Bolt bulb can also be used as an alarm clock. Users will be able to arrange the bulbs so that, at a certain time of the morning, come on creating warm lighting that simulates the sunrise allowing an awakening sweet small traumatic. With the ability to interface with a number of wearable devices of Misfit, the bulb intelligent Bolt can learn the habits of users and manage the sleep / wake cycle intelligently starting the recovery phase when the user is in the lighter stage of sleep. Continue reading →
Storage space is hard to come by and manage for some, especially if you have an entire archive of photos taken with a heavily modded, highly tweaked, HDR-enabled, twelve megapixel camera that seems to be the standard for modern day smartphones. Pictures tend to have a file size larger than necessary, but worry no more. Image Optimizer is here.
Developer teknoraver developed Image Optimizer with one main purpose, which is to heighten image compression ratios and optimize pictures. With support for JPEG and PNG files so far, Image Optimizer allows you to reduce file size of images, while suffering minimal quality loss.
The application also allows users to optimize multiple images at once in a batch job. Image Optimizer also allow the flexibility to select the quality level of compression, and it has the option to skip certain images if compression level is lower than a user-defined threshold. The optimize function sets your pictures to the most suitable size, while retaining optimal image quality. Images can be organized by date, name, and size.
Image Optimizer is most useful for Android users who need to clear up some photo space, at the possible expense of some additional compression artifacts. Continue reading →
If you have ever used a recent version of Ubuntu, you will no doubt be familiar with the Unity interface. Love it or hate it, Unity offers an incredibly quick and intuitive way to access your most commonly used applications from a launcher that appears on the left hand side of your screen. In a similar style, Swapps! (a new Android tweak) doesn’t attempt to completely replace the devices main launcher. What it does do, however, is offer a way of accessing all your applications from wherever you are without returning to the home screen.
Swapps! is the ultimate tool for multitasking on your android device. With a simple swipe action you can get to any other app you wish.
Swapps! launcher is always there, when you play, read or listen, you can always swipe and switch to another app.
Swapps! Active Panel is divided into 3 spaces:
* Starred – Your favorite apps will always be on top for quick access.
* Recent Used – the last recent applications that you used for quick switching between tasks.
* All Apps – Full app drawer!
* Swapps contains full app drawer just like in your home app
* ‘Recently Used’ panel contains 5 last apps you opened
* ‘Recently Used’ app’s background process can be closes by long press on the app
* ‘Starred’ panel holds up to 10 of your favorite apps
* Swapps! is accessible anytime, regardless of which application is currently running, using a simple swipe!
* Notification icon can be disabled or made transparent in the settings screen.
* Fully customizable swipe-area (Side, Width, Height)
* Doesn’t affect battery life!!! Continue reading →
The evad3rs, new jailbreak team by Musclenerd, Pimskeks, Planetbeing and Pod2g released Jailbreak iOS 6.1 for jailbreak solution as Evasi0n. Latest tool will work on all iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch running on iOS 6.0, iOS 6.0.1, iOS 6.0.2 and iOS 6.1, but you must make sure that these operating systems have been installed using iTunes restore function and not an OTA Software Update directly from iDevice’s.
According to the Evad3rs team, the following devices are supported on iOS versions 6.0 through 6.1:
iPod touch 5
iPod touch 4
Apple TV 2 (NOT third-gen)
The “untethered” status means you can safely reboot your device without having to worry about losing your jailbreak or any of the built-in features, as opposed to a “tethered” jailbreak that requires you to plug your device into a computer and re-run the jailbreaking app anytime you reboot it.
Step 2: Download iOS 6.1, and update your device to it using iTunes.
Step 3: Make sure you don’t have any passcode set on your device. You can disable Passcode lock from: Settings –> General –> Passcode Lock –> Off
Step 4: Make sure both iTunes and Xcode (if installed) are not running.
Step 5: Start the Evasi0n jailbreak tool on your computer.
Step 6: Connect the relevant iOS device to your PC or Mac via the 30-pin or Lightning cable (depending on the generation of the hardware). Make sure that the connected hardware is recognized by the jailbreak tool.
Step 7: Select the Jailbreak option and relax as the software performs the necessary steps in the background to inject and run through the jailbreaking process.
Step 8: Be patient, do not touch your device or anything on computer during jailbreaking process. When the jailbreak process has finished, Evasi0n will alert you.
Step 9: Once done, your device will reboot and you will have Cydia on your iPhone.
As you may already know Hackulous the famous hacker group behind installous and app sync for installing cracked apps on iOS devices has been closed. So if you need cracked/paid apps for free you might use some other cydia apps like appcake to install crack apps on iPhone. There is new method i have found lately which will actually let you install paid apps for free on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad for free with out jailbreak. Means you can install paid apps free on iPhone 5 and iPad 4 which are still NOT Jailbroken.
The whole method has been explained in the video posted below, before you continue kindly read the summary for this method.
Please sign in with your apple email ID on your iPhone iPod Touch or iPad before you begin.
1) Download the software called Kuaiyong from here:http://www.mediafire.com/?ls2ab5eli280js1
2) Launch the setup of Kuaiyong, and install it (simple setup)
3) After Installing the Software, plug-in your iDevice with USB Cable.
4) Launch Kuaiyong.
5) Watch Video for the interface of this program. You can search for a particular app in it as well. The names are tricky but with a little effort you will get used to it.
6) Once you have selected the app to download, hit ‘Red’ button as shown in the video. Wait for it to download.
7) After download is finished, your App will be sync to your iPhone/iPod Touch or iPad automatically. Continue reading →