As you may already know Hackulous the famous hacker group behind installous and app sync for installing cracked apps on iOS devices has been closed. So if you need cracked/paid apps for free you might use some other cydia apps like appcake to install crack apps on iPhone. There is new method i have found lately which will actually let you install paid apps for free on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad for free with out jailbreak. Means you can install paid apps free on iPhone 5 and iPad 4 which are still NOT Jailbroken.
The whole method has been explained in the video posted below, before you continue kindly read the summary for this method.
Please sign in with your apple email ID on your iPhone iPod Touch or iPad before you begin.
1) Download the software called Kuaiyong from here:http://www.mediafire.com/?ls2ab5eli280js1
2) Launch the setup of Kuaiyong, and install it (simple setup)
3) After Installing the Software, plug-in your iDevice with USB Cable.
4) Launch Kuaiyong.
5) Watch Video for the interface of this program. You can search for a particular app in it as well. The names are tricky but with a little effort you will get used to it.
6) Once you have selected the app to download, hit ‘Red’ button as shown in the video. Wait for it to download.
7) After download is finished, your App will be sync to your iPhone/iPod Touch or iPad automatically. Continue reading
iPhone Dev team has just released Redsn0w 0.9.15b1, which includes a large number of features and improvements. Redsn0w 0.9.15b1 finally tethered iOS 6.0 jailbreak without asking for pointing to iOS 6 and installs Cydia, so you don’t have to install it manually. It also includes the new iOS 5.x.x restore feature, that will allow iOS 5.x users to restore their devices to any iOS 5.x firmware if they’ve the appropriate SHSH blobs.
Some of the key features of new Redsnow are given below:
First, the high-level new feature list:
- restore from any 5.x iOS to any other (up, down or the same) 5.x iOS on all devices as long as you have the correct blobs (see more below)
- Cydia now included in the tethered 6.0 jailbreak on A4 devices
- automatically “Just Boot” tethered when qualifying A4 device connects in DFU mode
- untethered 6.0 jailbreak on old-bootrom 3GS
- untethered 6.0 hactivation on any 3GS or iPhone4
- directly restore pre-A5 devices to earlier firmware — no more complicated 15-step how-to’s with stitching, iTunes errors, and “hosts file” concerns
- fetch new signed blobs for any IPSW (present or future — no redsn0w update required) using Extras->SHSH Blobs->New
- block the BB update for any 3GS or iPhone4 restore (past, present, or future — no redsn0w update required) using Extras->Even More->Restore
- deactivate any iPhone, useful for testing your “official” unlock status through iTunes. (Please only deactivate your own iPhone!)
- activation status shown on “Even more” page
- significantly more (very nerdy) info returned by “Identify” button when device is in Normal mode
- tethered jailbreak of ATV2 supported (but the only thing available for it is the SSH2 custom bundle available here — no Cydia yet. Must use “Select IPSW” for tethered boot of ATV2 for now).
- auto-exit WTF mode for older devices with broken buttons
- any time a set of blobs is fetched remotely (from Apple or Cydia), redsn0w also saves them locally (and will check there first if you click “Local”)
- for your future restoring convenience, you should also submit all of your past and present TinyUmbrella blobs to Cydia if you haven’t done so yet. Resubmitting is okay and won’t cause conflicts.
There is tutorial guide on how to update your iPhone 4 or iPhone 3GS firmware without updating the baseband to iOS 6.