Today, Gmail is by far one of the most popular and widely used e-mail services. The pleasing and easy to navigate design and structure and interface makes it a very user friendly e-mail service. It an undeniable fact that today people are becoming more and more dependent on e-mail for communication; this is especially true in the business organizations. Since the e-mails act as a physical evidence of the communication it is considered as safe and secure. But just any technology, Gmail too can sometimes cause problems especially while you try to signing into your account and the Gmail inbox just refuses to open. The situation can become very frustrating especially if you have some important e-mail to be addressed. Sometimes, while you try to log into your Gmail account, the browser will get stuck on an intermediate screen that says ‘loading’ and the screen remains the same for a long time even after you refresh the screen. Another common problem that you may face while logging into your Gmail account is the service says, ‘oops the system was unable to perform your operation, please try again in a few seconds.’ In such situation it becomes impossible for the users to access their Gmail account. If you have faced any such issues, try the simple tips mentioned below to resolve the problem:
• If your Gmail screen says loading, press Ctrl + F5 button, your inbox will load faster and you wouldn’t have to wait for long until the inbox screen appears automatically
• No matter, if you are using Internet Explorer, Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox or any other browser, it is important to clean the browser cookies, cache and temporary files regularly. This would not only resolve the Gmail Sign issues but also make your system work faster.
• If you have typed www.gmail.com on the browser and the Gmail screen doesn’t appear, try https://mail.google.com/mail. This is a secure URL and it would more often than not resolve your Gmail sign in problem.
• Sometimes, the browser may crash down as it tries to open Gmail inbox. This is a common problem and can be resolved quickly. Just open your Gmail inbox in standard HTML format by typing http://mail.google.com/mail/h/ and then switch to the standard mode once the Gmail inbox page loads.
• If you don’t like the various ads popping out on your Gmail screen that hinder your work, you can easily get rid of this by trying to log into the mobile version of Gmail. Just type, http://m.gmail.com on your browser and you can access the mobile version of Gmail on your computer. The mobile version of by default opens up in IE so it is better to use Opera or Firefox.
• If you have set a default browser on your computer, you may face problems while signing into your Gmail account if Gmail doesn’t support your default browser. You can bypass the default browser setting by typing http://mail.google.com/gmail?noheckbrowser
• If none of the above tips worked for you, contact the Gmail support system. The executive may ask you about the problem or the error message you are getting and they would provide you the correct solution.